The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field (Luke 10:2)
We envision an army of people fulfilling the Great Commission everywhere
To raise an army of selfless and committed servants of Christ, who understand the gospel and the will of God and are fully equipped and motivated to fulfill the Great Commission
To help raise, develop and equip for the harvest field people with:
1. A sound and communicable understanding of the gospel
2. A sound understanding of all areas of the Christian way of life.
3. A sound understanding of the Great Commission and ministry in general.
4. A sound understanding of the New Testament style church and how to establish and oversee one.
5. The ability to contend for the faith in the context of their environment.
6. An understanding of how to share the gospel in the power of the Holy Spirit and teach and counsel the saints
ACTS is designed to operate as a night school wherever there are churches who desire to raise up workers for the harvest field.
The process is simple. We will train the pastors of such churches to be facilitators in the running of a school in their community and provide all the teaching resources in a video format that is suitable for use with any modern projector, either on a memory stick or an external hard drive. In areas where there is a genuine need we will also provide a screen, the projector and a source of power to operate it.
1. Understanding The Gospel Message
2. The Christian Way of Life
3. The Great Commission
4. Contending for the faith
5. The Church – the Body of Christ
6. New Testament Leadership
For more information, please contact Pastor Patrick Benison on: